Institutional Sales Associate
About Argent Capital
Overview of Position
Primary Goals and Supporting Responsibilities
- Prospecting and generating unique leads
- Actively meets with prospects, including self-generated leads and prospects currently in Argent’s pipeline
- Actively adds viable prospects to the pipeline
- Cultivating relationships
- Establishes relationships with prospective clients and maintains positive working relationship with referral sources
- Entertains prospects and clients as appropriate
- Develops and maintains effective network in the St. Louis community and greater region
- Tracking leads
- Utilizes Argent’s process and technology platform update team members and leadership about the status of the relationships with prospects
- Actively communicates intelligence to Argent team members and leadership to develop strategies for winning new clients
- Market research
- Stays attuned to the marketplace and industry changes
- Educational Background
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in the field or a related area is preferred.
- It is preferred that the candidate will possess a general understanding of investment concepts and terminology, financial markets, and stocks.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel is preferred.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional organization, prioritization, and time management skills.